Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Friday, August 28, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
If this comic makes no sense to you let me explain and ruin the humor of it entirely for you.
1) Mola Ram is the bad guy from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, you know the one who rips out hearts and offers them to...
2) Kali Ma, the hindu goddess of Death and Creation whom the Thuggi cult in the movie worship.
3) So "Kali Ma" is kind of the catch phrase that Mola Ram says when he tears stuff out of other stuff
4) Towards the end of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indy and Mola Ram's goons have a showdown on a rope bridge that results in Mola Ram "falling to his death" into a river full of hungry crocodiles.
5) In fact Mola Ram didn't die and this is where the story leaves us...No Thuggi death cult to call home, Mola Ram is....UNEMPLOYED!
6) I have a diseased mind to spend so much time (about a week and a half) on such a weird and obscure joke.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Cthulhu and Dagon for those not familiar are ancient evil gods from the SF/Horror writings of H.P. Lovecraft.
I was too lazy to draw a psychadelic nightmare for Cthulhu, thus, his nightmare comes from a 1980's cutesy poster/trapper keeper folder artist named Lisa Frank, a genius in her twisted world of vomitous psydelic unicorn drawings.