Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bobby Mono News you can use if you need to use Bobby Mono News.

NEW PRODUCTS TO SPAM YOU ABOUT WHICH ARE NOW FOR SALE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My comic "The Ninja in the latest issue of the Candy or Medicine Anthology #15
The comic is bundled with Candy or Medicine #14 featuring a comic by the incouragable Patt Kelley
for 2$ and is available here



Stickers from My Print "I Like You" now available at RedBubble.com
for $2.50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UP COMING CONVENTIONS

This year I will have a table at Seattle's Jet City Comic Show on Saturday Sept 24, at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall.
Tickets 8$
I'll be at table AA63. So if you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW BOOK

I'll be debuting my new mini "Everything I Know About Animals" at the comic show, and will shortly have it available on my etsy store and my bigcartel store for $1. That's right 1 measly little dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment