Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

For those of you awesome dudes in Seattle, I'll be at the SHORT RUN EXPO, at the Vera Project in Queen Anne. 11:30-4:30. Sellin my comic-y wares.



This is a comic I've been obsessively drawing and re-drawing and re-drawing for about 4 months. I feel like I've finally made a breakthrough though.

It's based on one of the more ridiculous Dungeons and Dragons monsters of all time...."The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" which is, to quote headinjurytheater.com

"The rabbit is not just sitting there. The rabbit is part of the monster. So you're looking at an evil tree stump that has a cute bunny on the end of its tentacles so that it can lure people or other animals near it. "

anyway here it is in all its stupid splendor.

P.S. if you are interested in the thing's Dmg, Thaco, and Hit Dice....refer to your dumb ass Monster Manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment